Wednesday 26 November 2014

Incarnation

ON Digital paintings by artist Suraj Chavan

       Incarnation brings you the series of my paintings; the concept has emerged through the embodiment of the journey of my thought process into this paintings.  


 The world of mystery & connecting senses which are originated in mind can only be presented by creating these forms. All contours commencing from one end to another travels from one world of the state of my mind to the senses of the colorful masterpiece. 
     
It takes you right from the beginning to exactly where you are destined to reach. I have experienced and lived each & every form of this creation. They are absolutely raw in their own state; utterly in their nifty appearance. The vibe involves a deep connection of the mind & passion to express by source of this artwork. The same mind which daily witnesses multiple pleasant visuals & phenomenal circumstances; mind which has proficiently grasped the unusual sensational learning, is indirectly connecting to this creative path of incarnation.

     It drives me high, drives me low, takes me through dark, makes my life bright and that’s what it exactly talks about, the multiple thoughts, the unstoppable and unbreakable pace of these drifting outlines. Ultimately this can be defined as a manifestation of life which has been discovered through the touch of my correlated & connective state of forms.


                         Here it’s a genuine idea of taking you through the entire journey of this design chained with different spirits by using the unique medium of canvas. In simple words I feel reliving each & every moment of those distinctive experiences of real life each time I look at this paintings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment